MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As an Infrastructure Security Engineer Lead you will help set the direction and manage the execution of the security monitoring and infrastructure security strategies. You will be responsible for:
- Responding to security incidents
- Performing infrastructure security assessments and reviews
- Implementing and managing security monitoring technologies
- Tracking and managing infrastructure risks to remediation
- Working closely with DevOps teams to implement security technologies and develop processes
- Producing metrics to help track the health of our security operations strategy
- Educating and evangelizing cloud security best practices
The top candidate will bring experience working with small to medium, high growth, global tech companies
- 3+ years experience in a security operations and incident response role
- Deep understanding of Linux, Networking, Cryptography, and Cloud Architecture fundamentals
- Experience with vulnerability management
- Experience with intrusion detection
- Experience with securing system configurations
- Experience with scripting or building automations to complete their job
- Experience with Docker (or other containerization technologies), K8s
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Familiarity with Node.js
- If you have participated in public or private Bug Bounty programs, or have any other open source or community contributions, presentations, or blog posts in the security space, please share it with us!
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.