MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
We’re looking for a key individual contributor to help us drive and define our product growth strategy, by being responsible for proposing and executing solutions with measurable impact on the KPIs of the company.
As a Senior Product Data Scientist you will:
- Work with Product, Design and Engineering teams to solve problems, identify trends and untap growth opportunities across the user journey.
- Identify levers to move key product metrics that lead to product growth.
- Apply statistical models and build machine-learning algorithms to predict people's behaviour in MURAL.
- Explore and analyze people behavior, product engagement and performance data to suggest fast experiments, features and enhancements.
- Present complex Product data using easy to understand data visualization techniques.
- Keep up with the latest trends and methods to unveil insights from the product data.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or another quantitative field is preferred.
- You have 4+ years' experience doing quantitative analysis in a fast-growing Saas or video games company.
- You've actively worked on projects measuring activation, retention, virality, and engagement in a Saas product.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You love working in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
- You have a proven track record of success as a Data Scientist (both machine learning techniques when applicable and simple heuristic implementations ) with hands-on working experience on Python or R and SQL.
- You prefer to run an A/B test rather than having long discussions on what changes need to be made in the product.
- You have experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop).
- You enjoy finding insights in a sea of information.
- You have strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra) and problem solving attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.