MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Product Manager for MURAL’s User Interface Team you are responsible for MURAL’s UI Common Components that are used by all MURAL’s Product Teams.
- Own MURAL’s UI components that are used to build MURAL’s application.
- Work closely with MURAL designers, engineers and QA to drive our new UI project and help keep MURAL at the forefront of UI design.
- Act as the center-of-excellence for MURAL UI design and evangelize good design and use of UI common components with other MURAL product managers, designers and teams.
- Own accessibility (e.g., for blind and visually impaired) to ensure that MURAL delivers an amazing UX for all users. UI common components should have accessibility designed in from the beginning.
- Work with product marketing, customer success, sales, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications.
- Manage a product team of developers, designers, and QAs to deliver high-quality features and enhancements that achieve targeted outcomes.
- Manage the UI components roadmap, refining feature ideas, and maintaining existing features to drive business growth goals.
The top candidate will bring experience working with small and large teams, preferably in tech companies:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with apps that have strong UI and design elements.
- A proven track record of success in working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to accomplish great things.
- Experience in human centered design.
- Passionate about delivering the best user experience.
- Comfortable engaging with end-users, conducting user research, and intelligently integrating findings into your work as needed.
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.