MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
Our Digital Marketing Specialists are responsible for supporting online advertising campaigns across Google, LinkedIn, Bing, and Facebook. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will constantly monitor campaigns and look for points of optimization. You will be the main point of contact with our paid advertising platform reps while maintaining solid SEM and social marketing knowledge.
- Develop and execute on strategy towards marketing goals
- Collect, analyse, and process large amounts of data
- Use SEM, Social platforms, and 3rd-party tools to pull reports and making recommendations for optimization
- Implement tests (Ad Copy, Landing Page, Bid, Geo)
- Analyze query traffic, research keywords, and complete routine account maintenance
- Implement digital marketing campaigns by assembling plans and objectives, creating schedules, organizing, reporting data, and tracking progress
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across internal channels to meet the needs of the team
- Maintain a working knowledge of Google AdWords, Bing adCenter, Facebook Ads Manager, and LinkedIn Advertising
- Manage your workflow to ensure timely delivery on projects
- Work on ad hoc tasks delegated by leadership and marketing leads
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 6 months of paid search (SEM) or paid social marketing experience and be comfortable with topics such as budgeting, bidding, and testing methodology
- Proven prior work experience in a production-oriented or similar role
- Strong analytical and reporting skills and be proficient in Excel; you already know vlookup, pivot tables, concatenating, text to columns, and love working with numbers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The top candidates be:
- Certified in Google AdWords
- An energetic and creative digital marketing enthusiast; eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands on, learn, and grow in the digital marketing space
- An entrepreneurial spirited and a self-starter; able to work both independently and in a team environment
- A desire to stay current with the latest marketing trends
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.