MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Sr. CSM, you will grow our business by managing our largest enterprise accounts and helping them achieve measurable, company level transformation objectives. Our belief is simple: making customers better, makes better customers. Your role as a strategic CSM makes that a reality.
MURAL's Enterprise Transformation (CS) and Sales teams are organized into Pods. You will partner closely with Account Executives and Sales Development Representatives and other CSMs as members of the APAC Pod. At an exciting time too -- it’s our first time expanding hiring to this location!
Here's what the role entails:
- Maintain deep customer expertise and knowledge of our markets
- Deploy MURAL across the enterprise with a set-up that maximizes growth potential
- Design content and programs to drive usage at a large scale
- Motivate, inspire and teach our customers how MURAL can add value to their company
- Monitor usage and report regularly to customers
- Spot opportunities to upsell value added services
- Collaborate with Sales on large-scale enterprise renewals in your portfolio
- Collaborate with Product team on how to improve the product to meet customer needs
- Collaborate with Marketing team on events and content
The top candidate will be able to convey how exciting and innovative our software is, in-person and at a distance. You will turn our current customer base into MURAL fanatics by showing how easy and fun it is to collaborate in MURAL. We are obsessed with creating a world-class customer experience and looking for candidates who share our fiercely customer-centric mindset.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-6 years experience in SaaS Customer Success with enterprise customers
- Ability to manage and interpret customer behavior through metrics and CRM data
- A keen understanding of how large enterprises work and behave
- Demonstrated success in growing customer relationships
- Excellent command of English and great visual communication skills
- The ability to provide exceptional guidance via email, phone, video, and in person
- A passion to help teams succeed and empathize with them
- Ability to switch contexts, from emails to demos to internal meetings and more
- An undying concern about new, better ways to solve problems
- A willingness to contribute to our customer success and share your expertise with others
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Flexibility to work across different time zones (customers, teammates)
- You have experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn.
- You have worked with Design, UX, Research and Product Management roles in the past.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.