MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
A MURAL Solutions Engineer is a key member of the sales organization, close partner to the Account Executives, and an extension of our Product team when interfacing with business and IT leaders across a multitude of industries. You are an expert at presenting our product offerings and capabilities in the best light to prospects and customers, and ensuring that we can maximize business value in the near and long term as our customers grow with us.
To accomplish this, you will ask many questions to make sure you truly understand your customer and their challenges. You will anticipate objections and challenges, and quickly devise a plan to overcome them. Internally, you will work closely with stakeholders across sales, product, customer success, operations, and the executive team.
As one of the first Solutions Engineers, you will:
- Understand the prospect/customer’s requirements and policies to determine the appropriate configurations to help MURAL scale within the company while meeting the customer’s technical requirements and adhering to relevant policies.
- Respond to customer requests related to technical product capabilities, for example, what we currently support, how it can be used, future product capabilities.
- Facilitate security reviews through collaboration with internal stakeholders including Infosec/Compliance, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Lead technical end to end implementations. This may include configuring appropriate settings, SSO, MDM, or relevant integrations. Additionally, driving any technical issues to resolution in collaboration with Support.
- Ensure a proper handoff post-sales resources via knowledge transfers and supporting initial onboarding activities.
- Contribute consistent and actionable feedback to Product based on customer interactions. Must communicate effectively w/ engineers, PMs, sales, ETMs, and other stakeholders.
- Contribute to & maintain a knowledge base to answer technical product questions that can be leveraged by Account Executives and other Solutions Engineers in sales cycles.
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop assets and deliver training sessions to improve technical product knowledge of existing features to both customers and Account Executives.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Product Marketing, Design and Engineering during the development, launch of new features and products.
- 3-5 years of solutions engineering or technical implementation experience within a Saas organization
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied political environments
- Knowledge of enterprise software space with a focus on security and compliance oriented solutions
- Ability to simplify technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Ability to provide business context to technical audiences
- Understanding of enterprise software sales cycle and stages
- Understanding of of enterprise software customer success organizations and processes
You’re a great fit if you..
- Have a track record of creating assets and defining processes to facilitate scaling
- Have knowledge or experience working with MURAL or other SaaS enterprise collaboration tools
- Have knowledge of a wide variety of business sectors/industries and their internal functions
- Have knowledge of enterprises systems and processes used to support Compliance, Information Security, and Legal functions
- Have knowledge of common regulations (e.g. PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, FINRA, Data residency) and their impact on content lifecycles
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life