MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As an IT Specialist you will grow our business by helping us expand globally.
Our belief is simple: We like to bring people to the team that cares about our mission to inspire, enhance and connect creative people globally. Your role as an IT Specialist makes that a reality. You’re responsible for:
- Be actively responsible for the state and working conditions of all our work hardware assets, both in the office as well as for remote collaborators, while keeping a proper inventory.
- Ensure all assets and accounts are set up for someone who joins MURAL so their on-boarding process is smooth.
- Properly repurpose all assets when someone leaves the company.
- Make the most of our office networking infrastructure, keeping it both safe and fast.
- Enforce our compliance policies by actively monitoring the status of all working hardware and user access settings.
- Manage user access and role settings across the many services we use and ensure all changes are within compliance.
- Working knowledge of PC technical support, systems administration, networking, and Windows and Mac operating systems
- Ability to provide remote technical support over chat and phone
- Troubleshoot complex technology issues
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience
- Minimum 2 years technical support experience
- Ideally you have a CompTIA, Microsoft & Apple certification, ITIL or KCS certification.
- English level - advanced
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- Daily lunch at the office
- Health insurance
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.