MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
The Solution Consultant is a key partner within the pre-sales organization at MURAL. You are responsible for presenting product offerings in the best light to prospects and customer to illustrate capabilities and product fit. To accomplish this, you must have a track record of strategic and consultative sales skills, including the ability to solicit business requirements, develop a sales strategy, design solutions that address these requirements, and provide business value.
In this role, you will:
- Facilitate engaging innovation workshops across Sales & Success to understand the customer’s needs and establish MURAL as the best solution to solve the customer’s challenges and needs
- Lead the design and integration of the customer’s methods into MURAL that illustrate our value proposition during the pre-sales cycle
- Project manage complex pilots across multiple stakeholders such as Solution Engineers, Account Executives, Product Managers, and Customer Success
- Expand relationships with existing customers, collaborating closely with the Customer Success Managers to identify opportunities and lead discovery sessions
- Educate both internal and external teams on our product features and benefits because you, better than anyone, knows the ins and outs of the platform and can evangelize it to any audience
- Lead end-user demos in a compelling manner, leveraging storytelling and design thinking to illustrate MURAL’s capabilities
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of innovation consulting experience or similar field
- Fantastic facilitator of remote/virtual workshops
- Experience with design thinking and agile methodologies
- Strong experience running and conducting product demonstrations
- Revenue driven with a sales mindset who thrives in a high paced environment
- Experience collating, translating, and communicating the functional needs of a customer
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivator that thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Progressive out-of-the-box thinker who is comfortable challenging the status quo
Ideally they will also have:
- Knowledge or experience working with MURAL
- Startup mentality
- Consulting experience
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.