MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As an Enterprise Developer, you will grow our business by collaborating in building features specifically targeted to improving our product for our most important and biggest clients, and help us expand globally.
Our belief is simple: Help MURAL grow by adding value to our product from an Enterprise mindset to work with the biggest clients. Your role as an Enterprise Fullstack Developer makes that a reality. You’re responsible for collaborating with a professional team of developers to create and enhance the tools to fulfil this goal.
In this role, you will:
- Be a part of building a product and adding value to it, having ownership over what you do and seeing it evolve
- Work as a fullstack developer on tasks that will require different aspects and skills from you
- Be a problem solver, use your resources to work autonomously and bring new ideas to our work sharing your particular experience and knowledge
- Join a diverse team with a great attitude to teach and learn
- Have a strong sense of teamwork and collaboration. We strongly encourage doing pair programming and code reviews!
- Work closely with the product and design teams
- Collaborate in our team’s technical designs and participate in whichever you want from other teams. We are open to everyone!
- A MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or 5 years of proven experience in a similar position
- Experience with web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, Babel, Webpack
- Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
- Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, ESLint, Jasmine
- Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
- Hands on development of applications and services
- Lead moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provide code reviews of various development tasks
- Implement automated unit and integration tests and ensure the practice is followed consistently
- Participate in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- Provide analysis of problems and recommend solutions
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.