MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
This is a remote based role but will need to have a significant overlap with Argentina working hours
Our belief in Operations is simple: understand the problem and solve it quickly and effectively.
As a Strategic Project Manager you will grow our business by leading and implementing strategic, cross-functional projects that will have direct impact on our company KPIs.
We’re looking for a doer, someone who can meticulously coordinate people and information to push projects forward and implement solutions in a short period of time. This person can cope with uncertainty and learn fast, is highly motivated by new and complex challenges, is a great planner, and a team player. Finally, this role needs to be able to build and validate hypotheses, balance output and effort in an 80/20 way, clearly define priorities and independently find alternative and creative paths to a solution whenever plan A doesn’t work.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and owning strategic, high-impact, cross-functional projects
- Building project timelines and deliverables
- Mapping workstreams and necessary qualitative and quantitative analyses, and gathering required data
- Identifying and measure success metrics
- Identifying project challenges/risks and ways to overcome them
- Involving and ensuring relevant stakeholders are kept informed
- Reporting weekly on project status and barriers
- Presenting insights/results to BizOps Manager, Leadership Team, and project-related stakeholders
- Implementing, make things happen!
- Building towards managing 1 or 2 analysts
The top candidate will bring experience working with high-growth companies and international distributed teams, preferably in the tech industry.
- 3+ years doing a similar job in a SaaS company
- Experience in managing complex projects with tights deadlines and incomplete information in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to generate insights and recommendations that can be applied to the business to drive real impact quickly
- Ability to plan and prioritize your work, to work independently, to build your own next steps and analyses
- Structured approach to problem framing and problem solving
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience in implementing recommendations/solutions with attention to details
- Superior presentation and communication skills. Experience presenting to senior audiences
- Experience managing analysts/associates
- Ability to manage different stakeholders and make things happen
- Adaptable, highly tolerant to frustration and constant change
- Fast learner
Ideally you will have...
- 2+ years in relevant role within management consulting
- Experience in Business Operations
- MBA or similar graduate degree
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Take-what-you-need vacations
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.