MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
This is a remote based role but will need to have a significant overlap with Argentina working hours
Our belief in Operations is simple: understand the problem and solve it quickly and effectively.
As a Data Operations Associate you will grow our business by working with large amounts of data that will allow us to make better decisions.
We’re looking for a strategic counsellor for the business who delivers insights and recommendations based on structured qualitative and quantitative analyses. That means someone who’s comfortable with working with large amounts of data on a daily basis and who’s capable of developing robust models, paying attention to details. Finally, we are looking for a person who can work independently and think about the logical next steps for their analyses.
You will be responsible for:
- Own the business numbers from the revenue side (ARR, Lands, Customers, Net Dollar Retention, etc.)
- Build ARR forecasts by building and iterating a robust model, allowing MURAL to accurately predict its future income
- Build and conduct data analyses to draw powerful insights for the business and the Leadership Team
- Use analyses to build and deliver presentations to the Board of Directors and Investors
- Build, maintain, and update reports in Salesforce, Periscope, and other data sources to feed such presentations in a scalable way
- Become the data challenger at MURAL, pushing for accurate, clean, and consistent data across our different systems
- Recommend new ways of measuring impactful aspects of the business by coming up with new metrics
- Recommend changes to be made to Salesforce to adapt reporting to business needs
- Control that recommendations are properly implemented in Salesforce
The top candidate will bring experience working with high-growth companies and international distributed teams, preferably in the tech industry.
- 2+ years doing a similar job in a SaaS company
- Capable of generating insights and recommendations that can be applied to the business to drive real impact quickly
- Experience in building complex models in spreadsheets and in building and delivering presentations
- Ability to plan and prioritize your work, to work independently, to build your own next steps and analyses
- Structured approach to problem framing and problem solving
- Strong analytical capabilities is a MUST
Ideally you will have...
- 2+ years in relevant role within management consulting
- Experience in Business and/or Revenue Operations
- Experience using Salesforce
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or similar
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Take-what-you-need vacations
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.