MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As MURAL’s Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a critical part of establishing MURAL’s campaign operations framework within a brand new martech stack that includes Marketo and Salesforce. You will build nurtures that support our entire customer journey, providing input into the overall design of our nurture architecture, shaping our process for building and activating nurtures as we continue to scale, and ultimately owning the end-to-end process of taking marketing campaigns from idea to reality.
As the in-house expert on Marketo nurtures and email marketing best practices, you will work with our various marketing teams, including Demand Generation, Operations, Content, Product Marketing, Partner and Customer Success, to educate, create visibility, and optimize campaigns as well as our processes as a Marketing Operations team. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Use your past MOPs experience and Marketo expertise to own MURAL’s process of turning marketing motions into scalable, trackable, repeatable Marketo Programs.
- Influence the development of internal campaigns requirements, including naming conventions, program and email templates, segmentation.
- Be our internal expert on operationalizing Marketing Campaigns, working across all Marketing teams to support, educate and execute where needed.
- Proactively find opportunities to optimize our process for better visibility or scale, or campaigns for better performance or experience.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- MCE certification required and 3+ years of experience in marketing operations
- Demonstrable experience working within a Marketo-Salesforce.com environment
- Proven track record building and deploying email campaigns at scale
- Understanding of global email compliance policies
- Firm grasp of b2b marketing concepts like ABM and Lifecycle Stages
- An affinity for process -- and where there isn’t one, you’re comfortable creating one.
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Experience in the broader MarTech stack, including web analytics, ad platforms, ABM tools, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.