MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employees over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Strategic Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing strategic relationships, closing new business, and expanding existing relationships in the Federal Government sector. You will work closely with our Business Development and Customer Success teams to drive adoption and advocacy of our platform while engaging with senior stakeholders to drive toward a central buy. In this role, you will:
- Build new opportunities with departments in the Federal Government and with federal government contractors
- Inherit a book of existing federal accounts
- Work closely with Customer Success to expand our footprint within your list of Named Accounts that are already spending with MURAL
- Land new federal accounts, and then look for opportunities to expand into new lines of business
- Work closely with Marketing and the BDR team to develop account-based marketing and sales plans
- Build executive alignment with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Educate prospects on product features, benefits, and configuration options
- Work closely with champions and stakeholders to develop proposals and business cases for large scale deployments
- Utilize CRM for managing leads and follow-up
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
We're looking for:
- An entrepreneurial spirit who loves taking on a problem and attacking it head-on
- A self-starter looking for a challenge
- A healthy competitive spirit at work
- A people person, who enjoys helping others find solutions to problems
- Passionate about the intersection of design and technology
- Poised and polished under pressure, and an exceptional communicator
- Comfortable with conversations that may become detailed or technical
- Results-oriented and thoughtfully aggressive, with a proven track record of success in sales
The top candidate will have:
- 8+ years of sales experience, and at least 5 years of direct federal agency, government or very complex entities
- Closing experience selling into this segment
- Experience navigating large government stakeholder multi-level
- Know-how to navigate government processes and certifications
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with B2B solution sales and/or impact selling
- Experience with following sales processes and using Salesforce CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Experience with land-and-expand motion within large enterprises
- Experience dealing with Legal, Security, and Procurement teams to win deals
- Experience with multi-threaded sales techniques in large enterprises
- A passion for design, design thinking, agile, and/or lean methodologies
- Experience with impact selling, solution selling, and/or challenger selling (whiteboard selling a plus)Personal Security clearance to sell to federal agencies
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.