MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 100 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
Our Enterprise Sales team is focused on a bottom-up sales strategy, first landing with teams and then finding opportunities to expand to other business units. The Sales team will partner closely with our Customer Success team to land new teams, and ultimately engage key stakeholders to make a case for a centralized Enterprise buy.
As an Enterprise Account Executive - High Velocity, you will:
- Evangelize MURAL to the top design, agile, and innovation teams across the world.
- Qualify, discover, and close inbound leads
- Qualify inbound Leads and guide them through the purchasing process
- Prospect new outbound leads using email, phone, and social media
- Write proposals and develop business cases for customers that are interested in considering larger Enterprise purchases
- Develop a strategy to optimize and manage a pipeline using Salesforce CRM
- Deliver feedback to our Product team to contribute to the constant innovation of MURAL
- Deliver product demos to prospects
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to ensure clear and consistent communication with customers
- Build a deep understanding of our products and key markets
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of closing experience, preferably in SaaS
- Proven sales track record with demonstrated success in achieving quota
- Experience with following sales processes and using CRM
- Experience working through a full sales cycle from qualification to close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Experience with the land-and-expand motion
- Experience as early sales hire at an early stage SaaS company where you helped create and refine process
- Experience dealing with Legal, Security, and/or Procurement teams to win deals
- Passion for design, design thinking, lean, agile, or remote collaboration
- Experience with B2B solution selling, impact sales, challenger selling, SPIN selling, and/or whiteboard selling
- Experience in an early stage company, selling complex solutions to customers
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.