As a DevOps Engineering intern in the Multiply Labs team, you will be responsible for the cloud infrastructure of our robotic system that enables cloud-controlled robotic factories for the pharmaceutical industry. You will work closely with our software and robotics engineers to design, deliver and manage a robust, secure and compliant environment in AWS Cloud.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced cloud tools and architectures for the remote management of fleets of real-world robots (see our white paper on how we use AWS Robomaker on the AWS website).
As a member of our Software team, you will:
- Develop secure, scalable and highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Work closely with Software and Robotics engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure the infrastructure is compliant with strict regulatory requirements (FDA).
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide range of Cloud services.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and analysis of the product.
- Experience with the AWS Cloud infrastructure and architecture.
- Experience with cloud networking, security and auditing (IAM, security groups, Cognito, VPC, CloudTrail, Config).
- Experience with serverless cloud services, containers, CI/CD, CodePipeline.
- Strong understanding of security and compliance requirements and their implications.
- Experience ensuring high-availability of mission-critical services.
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills with a growth and learning mindset.
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic fast growing startup environment.
- Experience with security and compliance for pharmaceutical manufacturing or healthcare industry.
- Experience with robotic systems or with the deployment and management of IoT fleets (e.g. wearable devices, distributed sensors and swarms of robots).
- Prior programming experience in Python.
- Experience with Linux system administration and troubleshooting.