Responsibilities for the Paid Search Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
Lead junior analysts to ensure that:
- Campaigns are setup and managed according to paid search best practice and client guidelines.
- Budget and performance goals are monitored daily.
- Reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality, accuracy and integrity.
- Billing is completed in a timely fashion.
- Provide training and management oversight for junior analysts.
- Contribute in building and sustaining strong relationships with client stakeholders.
- Project manage and fulfill relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets.
- Ensure that the delivery of paid search campaigns are in line with performance goals and adhering to industry best-practice.
- Plan, implement, optimize and deliver paid campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with creative, media, social monitoring and SEO teams to set and execute strategies.
- Building internal processes and training documentation.
- Contribute to industry POVs for clients and internal teams.
- Collaborate with senior leadership contributing to New Business pitches.
- Build close and strong partnerships with platform vendors in order to remain ahead of new trends in the industry opportunities to be the first in market to test new betas and products.
- Built testing road maps that help push innovative thinking forward.
- Positively represent Mediahub at all times, maintaining integrity of work and enthusiasm towards the digital industry.
- Confidently and convincingly presenting research, strategies and analysis within external and internal organization settings.
- Develop strategic initiatives including strategic objectives and tactics.
- Initiate, prioritize and lead in the development and implementation of projects.
- Motivate internal and external resources, build good relationships with various teams and keep them focused on quality deliverables, timelines and budgets.
- Development and management of account-related procedures and systems.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Attend and/or run internal, client and vendor meetings.
- Possess an understanding of the client's business and category/proactively identify and resolve client issues.
- Assist in the long-term strategic direction of the account.
- Support and participate in initiatives and activities to grow and develop the agency's local office and culture.
- Manage client finances and budgets.
- A minimum of 4+ years professional experience in search marketing (PPC).
- 2+ years of experience managing advertising within Amazong, including but not limited to Sponsored Products, Display Ads, Video Ads etc.
- Knowledge of voice search and enthusiasm for further learning and potentially building client capabilities in the voice search arena.
- Prior management experience is a must.
- Experience in managing large-scale, enterprise-level paid search campaigns.
- Experience with paid search management platforms and tools like Marin, Doubleclick Search etc.
- General knowledge of SEO and how it can be used to support paid search.
- Comfort with analyzing data and clearly communicate findings.
- Experience working with account management and strategy teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.