We’re a hardworking team that supports creative thinking, collaboration, an open dialogue, and use speed as a superpower to pull off some of our great success stories for Chipotle.
We love the diverse and multi-faceted team we’ve built and are excited to find an Assistant Planner to work specifically on our Lower Funnel Performance campaigns.
These campaigns focus on driving revenue and efficient return (ROAS) for our client. There are some app acquisition/event focused campaigns as well.
This individual will have a focused onboarding in in the world of digital advertising, audience buying, data, and ad verification (fraud, viewability, brand safety), while understanding how our performance campaigns fit within Chipotle’s holistic media strategy.
We are looking for a results-driven, detail- and numbers-oriented individual, who is able to solve problems creatively and analytically. The Assistant Planner will learn to effectively manage and optimize programmatic display/video/mobile campaigns.
- Support the Lower Funnel Performance team with day-to-day account management, admin duties, and internal/external communication
- Plan, manage, and optimize campaigns
- Deliver timely and insightful reports based on campaign data analysis
- Manage campaign goals and measurement
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and communicate creative solutions to planning teams
- Support manager in creating client facing documents, including recommendations, POVs, reference material, etc.
- Maintain knowledge of the digital and programmatic landscape, offerings, and relevant ad technology
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities, and enhancements in the programmatic space
- Reports to Supervisor of Lower Funnel Performance campaigns
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs
- Passion and/or interest in advertising, media, performance oriented planning
- Capable, proactive, independent, flexible, positive attitude
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.