Hello…We’re looking for a Head of Digital Design!
Who are we?
MullenLowe Profero is a global customer experience agency building brands through digital experiences. Our purpose is to make every experience the best expression of the brand, through digital content, digital platforms and CRM.
We’ve been responsible for transforming the customer experience for some of the best brands in the world including Bahlsen, Harley-Davidson, Diageo, Danone, Etihad, Sennheiser, NHS, Moleskine, Royal Mail and HSBC.
Recognised as one of the leading customer experience agencies by Forrester, we have won numerous awards including, Effie’s, Cannes Lions, BIMA’s, DMA’s and Clios as well as MullenLowe Group UK being named IPA Effectiveness Network of the Year 2020.
We’re an open and friendly bunch (well that’s what people tell us) and we welcome others readily into the team whether you’re with us for a short stint (freelance) or looking to go the distance and join us permanently.
What will you do?
Responsible for the digital design output of MullenLowe Profero, we’re looking for someone who can really champion creativity with an obsessive eye for craft to help ensure an incredibly high design standard for our clients and brands.
You’ll help to lead the conception and production of global projects and help to guide, inspire, nurture and grow the team that report into you. You’ll be kept on your toes with a broad spectrum of clients and projects; crafting everything from very large web builds with complex UI systems, engaging CRM programmes, digital campaigns and activations through to social media content.
You’ll also collaborate regularly with other key departments including Strategy, UX, Tech and Project Management. You’ll champion best in class production and ensure commercial success by managing the efficient delivery of projects, on time and within budgets.
You’ll have demonstrable digital design experience gained within an agency environment, including experience of team management, nurturing talent, developing culture and recruitment. Alongside this, you'll also have;
- Experience in leading large projects for global brands, overseeing the entire design process and team from briefing through to production.
- A broad digital portfolio of beautiful, world-class projects that show exceptional craft and design thinking for a wide range of clients/brands, channels and formats.
- Understand technical capabilities of key social media platforms and digital channels and have great best practise knowledge of how to optimise design for them.
- A great understanding of designing for accessibility and inclusion.
- Great hands on craft skills and proficient working knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, XD), Sketch and other key design and prototyping software.
- Be a great communicator who can explain their ideas and thrive in a busy and collaborative environment.
- An awesome collaborator and innovator; a champion of pushing through new ideas and creative boundary.
- You’ll have plenty of client facing and pitching experience.
- You’ll have a friendly, approachable and problem-solving attitude.
Bonus points for
- Cinema 4D
- A working knowledge of how to produce and build digital display banners to IAB specifications. Including understanding technical specs (such as click tags, file size limits etc), tools, management systems and software such as Google Web Designer, Google Studio (Double Click), Sizmek, Celtra.
Extra holiday days you can buy, your birthday off, gym discounts, a running club, healthcare, discounted massages and just about everything else you can think of! Dedicated to our people, we provide extensive benefits to help with that work life balance. We focus on great people, great work, effectiveness, creativity and passion. If that sounds like the place for you then we want to meet you!
MullenLowe Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.