At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what’s next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients’ business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you’re looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
The Behavioral Sciences Manager will oversee and lead development of data-driven marketing insight and optimization across client engagements. Their ability to identify the right tools to investigate and challenge is critical. They include work in brand tracking, social listening, and consumer journey/insight development.
- Act as the internal subject matter expert in consumer data, driving marketing effectiveness across complex ecosystems of digital/non-digital customer touchpoints.
- Manage analyst(s) to ensure delivery to actionable insights to clients, develop career paths to encourage advancement, and build an environment of team unity and collaboration.
- Own the holistic customer journey and identify the biggest opportunities in the consumer experience.
- Strong ability to create clear, well thought-out and intriguing presentations that will lead to fresh and disruptive insights and thinking.
- Develop data driven insights that lead to the creation of compelling, effective communications solutions that can be easily measured.
- Manage multiple assignments and/or clients at once.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Economics, Business, Marketing or other quantitative discipline.
- 4+ years of work experience in a professional services environment: management consulting, market research, advertising or interactive/technology consulting.
- Familiarity with most major syndicated tools, both strategic planning and consumer insight (e.g., GfK, MRI, Mintel, WARC, Euromonitor, Nielsen, Kantar, Qualtrics).
- Critical thinking - capable of generating consistently accurate, useful reports as well as demonstrating enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight relevant to marketing program objectives.
- Leadership skills and history of building relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.