At MullenLowe we put creativity at the center of everything we do.
We are a culture of makers who are committed to craft and always hungry for what’s next.
We are entrepreneurial in spirit, disarmingly honest and embrace out of the box thinking with different points of view.
We are on a mission to do great work that drives our clients’ business and shapes their brands.
Work that is modern, disruptive and in culture.
Work that people will talk about and share with their friends. And most of all, great work that makes you think and feel something.
If you’re looking to have impact in building a creative culture of belonging, this is the place for you!
Agency Experience Lead
Our Agency Experience Lead is responsible for creating and maintaining an office culture environment that allows for employees to feel comfortable and inspired every day also while building and supporting our agency culture. They are a friendly face welcoming employees and guests, and a resource for team members to ensure they have what they need to do their best work. They are essential in amplifying agency culture through their partnership with our office lead to drive employee engagement. They are responsible for managing the office and coordinating between building facility management and vendors. They are an integral member of the agency operations team, which oversees agency and team operations across clients and offices.
- Monday through Friday, 8:45am to 5:45pm in office
- A few monthly WFH days when office attendance is low for focused admin workdays when approved by office lead and director of ops
AGENCY EXPERIENCE/CULTURAL CONNOISSEUR
- Help drive and influence agency culture ensuring it aligns with MullenLowe’s values through day-to-day practices and operations
- Identify innovative ways in which the agency meaningfully comes together and builds a strong sense of community
- Ensure that employee/visitor/client experience in the office is one that is warm, engaging and “customer-service” oriented, troubleshooting any issues that might arise
- Become the office “go-to” by responding effectively and professionally with all employee requests, seeking solutions quickly, troubleshooting any issues that might arise
- Drive and create moments that matter to bring employees together both in the office and outside in the world, partnering closely with the office lead, HR manager, and director of operations to pitch ideas, track budget, etc, including smaller monthly events and larger all-agency holiday/summer parties
- Manage the agency’s cultural calendar and work with the office lead in strategizing and celebrating holidays/events/celebrations
- Serve as a key partner to facilitate agency meetings, helping to ideate on meeting content, contribute to the building of presentation deck, plan the associated social aspects in order to drive high levels of engagement
- Curate regular communications to the office on the appropriate channel (Teams, email, Workvivo) that highlight upcoming events/programming and recaps afterwards to drive energy and momentum towards our moments that matter
- Lead initiatives related to welcoming new hires into the agency during their onboarding process through welcome meetings and emails, office introductions, preparing office swag bags
- Source and facilitate gifts for employee recognition as directed by the leadership team
- Spearhead and build the agency’s volunteer opportunities and community outings
- Other culture related duties as assigned*
- Oversee the front desk and reception/phone line as needed, welcoming visitors, and preparing for upcoming visitors/clients in advance
- Ensure key team members are aware of upcoming guests/vendor visits, that the appropriate registration has taken place with building management and the RTO, that the space is reserved and set up with everything the meeting requires (supplies, catering, IT, etc)
- Ensure that the office is operating in an impeccably organized and efficient manner and our teams have what they need
- Conduct daily morning rounds to ensure all agency common areas are stocked (kitchens, supply rooms, printer areas) and that everything is organized (all furniture reset daily, all desks/conference rooms/meeting areas completely cleaned of any objects left behind) in order to create a welcoming, calm energy for all that come in that day
- Alert office leadership to any issues in the space that need to be addressed
- Prepare daily for evening cleaning and the next day’s activities.
- Coordinate facilities components of special events, cultural moments, new hires, clients, etc.
- Coordinate office/pantry supply inventories, place orders as needed, and keep pantries stocked, including snacks and beverages, office supplies, disposable supplies, etc.
- Manage approval process for in-office RTO booking requests via our booking app on a daily. Flag overlaps or capacity issues to leadership to navigate and prioritize. Ensure that everyone in the office has registered their attendance each day
- Maintain conference rooms and assist with booking meetings
- Ensure that all rooms have the supply kits that they need
- In tandem with IT, ensure that tech is connected and running; remotes/keyboards are charged and ready for use
- Coordinate with landlord/building management and vendors for maintenance requests, HVAC controls, service requests, any construction/furniture needed, etc., making sure that the work needed is schedule and completed as requested and on time
- Assist with agency meeting card expense reconciliation with finance/accounting team
- Distribute corporate Amex cards to new employees
- Assist with employee onboarding and off-boarding
- Add/delete users in RTO booking platform and on the NY Teams channel
- Coordinate suite access cards with IT, deploy and collect as users come and go
- Partner with HR and IT to host weekly in-person new hire orientations, taking the lead on room set-up, the agency tour, and greeting our new hires in the lobby
- Assist with office events and experiences, including planning, ordering supplies, setup, and breakdown
- Maintain floor plan as needed (both PDF versions and in RTO booking platform)
- Sort/process all mail and packages
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years of experience in office support/agency services/administrative role, preferably in an agency environment
- Hyper-attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A proactive approach to responsibilities and problem solving
- The ability to prioritize many different projects simultaneously and work well under pressure
- The ability to work well independently but the common sense to escalate when required
- Flexible team player willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Primarily an in-office position
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.