At MullenLowe, we believe great minds don’t think alike. They disagree, collide and wrestle it down in the name of making work that actually works. We celebrate those who swim outside their lanes and defy expectations to shape our clients’ brands and drive their business. And while our expertise and perspectives are varied, we’re united in our quest to use creativity to solve tomorrow’s problems in new ways.
We invite everyone who works with us or for us to join the fight for progress. We produce more than innovative work and business results. We generate ideas, conversations, and actions that strengthen lives and unite communities. And we’re committed to working with partners who want to drive that positive change together.
The Community Manager will play an important role as a social media specialist and community advocate on the internal MullenLoweUS social team. We need someone who can step in, take responsibility, and very quickly understand the agency and begin contributing.
- Manage social content through the entire cycle from brief to scheduling to publishing.
- Moderate all community interaction with published content responding in a timely manner and escalating when appropriate.
- Monitor and foster positive community activity, proactively keeping a pulse on overall interests and sentiment.
- Be the go-to expert for any emerging social trends, and community insights for internal agency social team and clients.
- Assist with creation, conception and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Lead the development and ongoing management of editorial calendars.
- Partner with analytics team for all performance reporting to provide context and insight to performance reports against pre-defined KPIs.
- Be the go-to expert for all things social media (platforms, etc) and social influencers.
- Be the voice of the community and help them think about things from a social-first perspective.
- Social Media Savvy. You are active on every social platform. You can explain how each platform is different from each other. You think about things in cleverly short social-post statements and hashtags and your friends are jealous of your TikToks.
- Opinionated. You have an opinion on which brands and agencies are killing it with their social media efforts and who is failing and can articulate why.
- Creative. You know how to tell a story with personality in a limited number of characters and can a key visual. You have excellent writing skills and have even dabbled in photo and video editing to get to the right post.
- Observant. You never miss a beat on anything that goes on around you and online. You have always had a knack for reading people and communities, while understanding the context of situations.
- Self-Motivated. You are confident and never shy away from a challenge. You work well with teams and direction, but know how to adapt and figure out how to solve problems on your own as well.
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
Employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and, if hired, present proof of vaccination prior to start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious accommodation or other accommodation required under applicable law.
At MullenLowe U.S., we believe openness is fundamental to creativity. We’re open to different approaches, perspectives, and ways of thinking that come from working with people from diverse cultures, ethnicities, and sexual orientations, and we don’t believe we can get to the best place creatively without them. We strongly encourage women; Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals; LGBTQ+ individuals; people with disabilities; people of all ages and religion; members of ethnic minorities; foreign-born residents; and veterans to apply.
We do not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Black At MullenLowe:
We signed a pledge with In For 13 to be the change we want to see in the advertising and production industry by elevating the representation, inclusion, and advancement of Black talent across our agency. We stand committed to this pledge and our goals to continually evolve into a workforce rich with diversity of thought, experiences, perspectives, and people.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.