At MullenLowe, we believe great minds don’t think alike. They disagree, collide and wrestle it down in the name of making work that actually works. We celebrate those who swim outside their lanes and defy expectations to shape our clients’ brands and drive their business. And while our expertise and perspectives are varied, we’re united in our quest to use creativity to solve tomorrow’s problems in new ways.
The Associate Director, Creative Operations is responsible for streamlining creative workflows and creative resource management within the agency. Through a combination of systems development, process improvement, and partnership with the Creative leadership team, the Associate Director leads the charge to establish creative efficiencies, creative casting and workflow.
- Liaise with the Agency Leadership, Account, Creative departments to ensure priorities are aligned and resources are deployed according to Agency goals
- Stakeholder in preparation of Agency forecast along with Account Services. Identify peaks and valleys across all clients and use this information to strategically plan new projects.
- Prepare, distribute and analyze creative resource utilization reports and communicate findings to the appropriate stakeholders
- Monitor creative team performance and provide guidance to department leads to help identify opportunities for growth
Creative Resource Management
- Review, prioritize, and communicate project requests and work with Creative Leadership to assign appropriate resources
- Monitor day to day project activities and resources to ensure the pool of talent is fully utilized and that conflicts of priority across projects are resolved
- Collaborate with Creative Directors and Account to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account/project by reviewing scopes and staffing plans.
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of each creatives' experience, strengths, and interests in order to staff projects effectively.
- Partner with the Digital Experience Group to operationalize resources for the US.
- Keep a finger on the agency pulse - Establishing/maintaining relationships with office leads and employees; must be a trusted, knowledgeable, go-to resource.
- Works closely with office leaders on everyday office issues and new projects.
- Other duties as assigned*
- Education: Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience building, maintaining, and analyzing operational reports with workflow insights and actionable recommendations for improvements
- Experience with and strong understanding of the creative conception process for integrated campaigns
- 6+ years of agency experience working in a creative department
- Soft skills:
- Strong leadership skills
- Problem solver
- Great listener
- Mentor minded
- Strong ability to pivot and multi-task.
- Positive spirit and energy
- Proficiency in Resource Management tools and technologies and Microsoft Office Suite
The work is never perfect, so how could we ask that of our applicants? What we do seek out at MullenLowe are original thinkers with a thing for unconventional ideas that solve tomorrow’s big problems. Is that you? Check doubt at the door and apply for the roles that will excite and challenge you in new ways.
You must be eligible to work in the United States to be considered for this role.
This job description is subject to change at any time.
Work is regularly performed in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ACCESSIBILITY NOTICE: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com - please include your location in the subject line of your email (BOS, NY, LA, WNS)
MullenLowe is an EEO/AA M/F/Disability/Vet Employer.
MullenLowe participates in E-Verify.