Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
Self-funded, globally distributed, and growing quickly, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the best places to work in 2019 and 2020. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do.
Muck Rack is looking for a proactive and charismatic Technical Recruiter to attract, engage, and close candidates for our Product, Engineering, and Design teams. The Technical Recruiter will work closely with the VP of People, Erica Raphael, to drive both strategy and execution for our technical recruiting efforts. From employer branding to extending candidates offers, you'll be responsible for building the foundations of the technical recruiting function at Muck Rack.
What you'll do:
- Proactively source technical (Engineering / Product / Design) talent, leveraging outbound campaigns, employer branding assets, and other creative technical to engage talent
- Partner with hiring managers to define roles, interview processes, and their scorecard criteria
- Provide a white glove experience to both candidates and hiring managers, ensuring that the recruiting process for all stake-holders feels seamless and effective
What you'll need:
- Experience creating outbound sourcing campaigns, engaging, screening, and closing candidates and running a full cycle recruiting process
- Experience working with SaaS companies and in a start-up environment (either in-house or with an agency)
- Ability to evaluate candidates’ general experience level against qualities listed in our skills/competency matrix
- Ability to assess a candidate’s overall technical competency and competency in our tech stack specifically
- Experience hiring for specialized roles and knowledgable with new and emerging technologies
Benefits of Working at Muck Rack
- Fully distributed team, with work-from-home benefits and monthly co-working stipend
- Competitive salaries, company-wide bonus plan, and equity
- Generous off-the-grid PTO, including paid parental leave, paid sick/mental health days, learning days, summer Fridays, and more
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% paid by employer for individuals)
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, an Employee Assistance Program, and a Flexible Spending Account
- Discounted gym & bike memberships and free Headspace account
- Unlimited subscription to Learning & Development platforms
- Virtual & in-person team bonding opportunities including free lunches, activities, & events
- Inclusive culture that listens to and welcomes diverse perspectives
- Self funded means we have the freedom to build forward-thinking products and put our customers first
We deliberately encourage individuals from all backgrounds, including race, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, and from all parts of the United States and Canada to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer and we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process and employer experience.