Muck Rack is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
Self-funded, globally distributed, and growing quickly, Crain’s named Muck Rack one of the best places to work in 2019 and 2020. We value resilience, transparency, ownership, and customer devotion and infuse these values into everything we do.
Muck Rack is growing quickly, and we’re looking for a creative and customer-focused Product Marketing Manager to join our team and make a big impact.
Our first ever Product Marketing Manager will help usher our product and organization into its next stage of growth. You might be an ideal candidate for this role if you have experience learning a product and market inside and out, positioning offerings to a wide variety of audiences and working cross-functionally to improve a company’s market position.
You are passionate about transforming the public relations and journalism industries, mastering new marketing tactics and technologies, and wearing multiple hats to drive positive awareness, engagement and business outcomes.
What you’ll do:
- Messaging and positioning: Devise and implement strategies to grow Muck Rack's market position. Craft and evangelize value propositions for features and functionality across personas, use-cases and industries
- Customer marketing: Partner with customer success and account management on campaigns that create and enable customer champions
- Sales enablement: Produce tools and materials (e.g. decks, datasheets, case studies, and competitive battle cards) that help customer-facing teams effectively deliver our value proposition, product capabilities, and competitive differentiation to prospects and customers
- Competitor and market intelligence: Stay on top of competitor announcements, conduct regular competitive research on other products and companies in our industry and ensure the marketing, sales, customer success and product teams get the information and perspective they need to execute effectively
- Product launches: Coordinate and project manage marketing and sales campaigns to bring new features and capabilities to market
- Thought leadership: Partner with content marketing to create thought leadership assets, proprietary research, and surveys
More about you:
- At least 5 year of experience on a B2B SaaS marketing team
- Strong writer and editor who is able to tell a compelling story and deliver content that drives engagement
- Clear, concise and creative communicator
- Excellent project manager with experience managing an editorial or marketing content calendar
- Comfortable using data to inform decisions and tell stories
- Basic design experience (e.g. Canva, Photoshop) or video experience is a plus
- Experience with any combination of our tech stack, including Hubspot, Intercom, Heap, and Gong would be a bonus
More about us:
Muck Rackers work to make journalists, PR pros, and marketers more successful.
Self-funded and growing quickly but sustainably, we have the freedom to build forward-thinking products, put our customers first, and offer an inclusive culture that welcomes diverse perspectives.
We enjoy the flexibility to work where we’re most productive and stay connected no matter where we’re located. We each have an impact on our continued growth and success, and we all take pride in the work we do to drive the company forward.
Benefits of Working at Muck Rack
- Fully distributed team, with work-from-home benefits and monthly co-working stipend
- Competitive salaries, company-wide bonus plan, and equity
- Generous off-the-grid PTO, including paid parental leave, paid sick/mental health days, learning days, summer Fridays, and more
- Health, dental and vision insurance (100% paid by employer for individuals)
- 401(k) plan with employer contributions
- Access to OneMedical, 24/7 Virtual Care, an Employee Assistance Program, and a Flexible Spending Account
- Discounted gym & bike memberships and free Headspace account
- Unlimited subscription to Learning & Development platforms
- Virtual & in-person team bonding opportunities including free lunches, activities, & events
- Inclusive culture that listens to and welcomes diverse perspectives
- Self funded means we have the freedom to build forward-thinking products and put our customers first
Muck Rack encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. We are an equal opportunity employer, meaning we're committed to a fair and consistent interview process.