A principal consultant is responsible for evaluating a business' needs and opportunities, identifying potential leads to create project proposals, and maintaining strong business relationships that would generate revenues and increase the organization's profitability. We are seeing tremendous client demand and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with client executives and develop client value propositions across areas of sales, service, customer experience, and marketing.
- Lead and support pre-sales efforts and the delivery of transformational Salesforce solutions; preparing RFP responses, conducting solution assessments, estimating the level of effort, scheduling, and resource planning
- Lead technical design sessions and create well-architected solution designs that align with the client's business objectives and best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Provide guidance during evaluation of business requirements and how they can be met with either point-and-click configuration or code and customization
- Establish and document standards and best practices for technical implementation services, such as design templates, code standards, deployment processes, and integration/migration planning
- Drive growth within the practice by providing business/technical delivery leadership for multiple complex engagements and help refine the technical vision for practice as it relates to delivery methodology and skill development
- Minimum 10+ years of business/strategy project portfolio management and Salesforce Consultant experience
- Led at least 5 enterprise Salesforce implementations within diverse industries, particularly in Higher Education
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college/university; MBA is preferred
- Salesforce implementation experience must include technical/business architecture design and involvement in the overall SDLC (Code, design, integration, data modeling, migration, deployment, and post-implementation support)
- Professional-level understanding of the core Salesforce cloud platform products with functional knowledge of the entire product suite, education cloud certification strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Travel up to 25%
MST Solutions started in 2012 in Chandler, AZ as a bootstrapped company and has since grown gradually. Today, it has become Arizona’s largest Salesforce CRM Silver Partner guiding the digital transformation for some of the finest companies ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies across multiple industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, and Nonprofit). As we continue to expand our footprint, we are committed to leaving a legacy and making a real difference in the lives of our most important stakeholders(3Cs): Customers- Colleagues- Community.