Job Title: Project Manager
Experience: 5-8 Yrs experience in a PM and/or a Scrum Master role
The Project Manager (PM) is a critical role in enabling the on/offshore model at MST. The successful candidate will carry projects’ business and architectural visions to the offshore engineering and QA teams. The PM will be the primary local authority on which teams can lean to develop intimate and thorough understanding of customer processes and business context. He or she will work in lock step with their onshore/offshore Business Analyst/BSA, Architect, and other partners, developing end-to-end business expertise, and actively contributing to design and solutioning. This is a functional leadership role and is accountable to improve offshore development performance by reducing communications overhead and improving the team’s confidence and functional decision-making.
· Acts as liaison between onshore/offshore team (BA, Tech lead, Architect) and the offshore project team.
· Willing to work on flexible hours allowing interface with client, onshore and offshore team.
· Lead/Participate in the client sprint planning meeting to develop (a first hand) understanding of the processes and stories.
· Participate in standup and being able to run standup in absence of the onshore team member.
· Develops clear understanding of the project requirements, client processes and client environment, and provide the big picture to the team
· Becomes an expert on end to end business processes and then training other Dev and QA team members on business processes
· Building/helping on flow diagrams/training documentation working closely with onshore BA
· Acts as a main point of contact for all the offshore deliverables, managing the team and responsible for reporting status to the project manager.
· Lead the Agile ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Grooming & Sprint Demo in absence of onsite BA/PM. This role should be able to lead all scrum ceremonies as a Scrum master.
· Support prioritization of user stories across multiple business processes and stakeholders along with the onsite coordinators.
· Assist the technical team and QA team to convert the functional requirements into technical requirements and ensure that the sub tasks are created at the right time.
· Participate in architecting the application along with the architects & the developers.
· Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via AppExchange.
· Participate in planning activities like data migration and configuring various reports and dashboards.
· Collaborate with Salesforce admins & developers on complex processes, solutions and on the governor limits in the Salesforce.
· Ensure quality before presenting the demo to the onshore team/customer. Should be able to provide demos to end clients and work with team on the feedback received.
· Overseeing deployment planning (Dev-Ops team will be responsible) and postproduction support for new business process and requirements