This role is based in our headquarters in Chandler, AZ or Remote. Must be in USA.
Recognized as one of AZ’s best companies to work, MST is currently looking for an ambitious Junior Sales Executive (Sales) to join our expanding Revenue team and help spearhead our growth. The goal of Revenue team is to build unparallel partnerships with prospects and customers and guide them through their digital transformation journey across the entire Salesforce CRM platform. Our team works hard, works together, and has a fun time doing it as we help bring our customer’s vision alive!
This entry level role is a great opportunity for anyone who is genuinely driven by helping others (service mindset) and is looking to launch a career in IT Solutions Sales and consulting. Spirit of humility, an entrepreneurial and service mindset, along with passion for growth and development are critical traits required for this role.
What you will do
- Become an expert in the features and benefits of MST’s services and how they provide value to prospects and customers.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Hold quality conversations to generate qualified prospects
- Close sales, win business, and reach sales goals, both individually and in collaboration with extended teams
- Develop rapport and turn prospects into loyal clients and raving fans
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal teams ( Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Strategically cross-sell into existing accounts by putting the spotlight on MST’s culture of service and delivery capabilities
- Bring your unique talents, ideas, and perspectives to help us grow as a team
- Spirit of humility and service mindset- we are proud of our culture and want you to help us add to it!
- Clear intent to help and genuinely help prospects and customers from the very beginning
- Fast learner and a real passion for sales
- Coachable and be willing to work on personal and professional areas for improvement
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, verbal, written, listening
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team member
- Goal-oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- Flexible, and comfortable with ambiguity
- Travel occasionally to client site may be required
Nice to have but not mandatory
- 1-2 years of previous sales, recruiting, or customer service experience
- Experience using Salesforce CRM to manage and forecast sales opportunities
- Experience in Business to Business(B2B) sales
IT ( information technology) background