- Works independently and/or assists other developers in the coding, testing and debugging of Genesys routing strategies utilizing Interaction Routing Designer or Composer.
- Responsibilities will focus on supporting Genesys CTI routing strategies. Supported applications will include the Genesys suite of call routing components and applications.
- Works with direction from others to create routing strategies according to given specifications to enhance and increase the effectiveness of existing contact strategies for end users.
- May make suggestions or offer alternative resolutions for software problems or enhancements.
- May assist in the development of user’s manuals and/or document changes made to the existing software.
- Works with technical staff to learn and better understand problems or issues with software.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, or an equivalent combination of formal education and directly related experience, is required.
- Two years of Genesys or Avaya routing strategy development or experience in a related field is required.
- Knowledge of commonly used Genesys development tools such as Interaction Routing Designer and Composer is highly preferred.
- Experience with Genesys CTI Components including Configuration Manager/CME, Interaction Workload Distribution, Interaction Workspace and Infomart preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff, as described above.
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate with others, perform work in a team environment, and relay necessary information as appropriate.