MST Solutions is going through an exciting growth phase! As we continue to grow and strengthen our team, we are looking to add an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst who can lead by example, being both customer-centric and service minded. This person will work side-by-side with customers to strategize, design, and implement simple to incredibly complex technical problems. The Salesforce Developer will have tons of autonomy along with the strong support, mentorship and guidance of the technical peers and leaders.
MST Solutions was founded in 2012 in Chandler, Arizona. We are Arizona’s largest Salesforce Silver Partner collaborating with over 100+ customers ranging from Fortune 50- 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses across several industries (Healthcare, Education, Public, Nonprofit) to help their vision come alive.
MST Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Inc 5000, Phoenix Business Journal, Best Places to Work, AZ Central and more. More info available here.
At the core of our company culture is a spirit of service, ownership, teamwork, and collaboration. Every day we strive to make a difference in lives of our customers, colleagues and the community. We’re nimble, flexible, fun and hardworking. We have a great respect for learning and a growth mindset. Paid trainings & conferences, audible memberships, book club, lunch and learn sessions, team outings, outreach activities, ping pong crush time, guest speakers, etc are just a few of the things we are very grateful for! We are as dedicated as ever to cultivating the culture that got us here.
- Implement POCs and perform R&D activities
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Apex Classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL statements, and Salesforce development best practices
- Provide technical guidance and direction to development team to make sure the implementation aligns to the customer needs
- Establish trusted relationships with customer technical teams and stakeholders
- Lead complex technical discussions with clients, clearly articulate options, benefits and recommendations
- Work with customers and product managers to understand the business vision, needs, problems and translate that into technical solutions
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, integration, maintenance, and Quality assurance testing.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code, maintain code quality
- Proficient with Unix/Linux, Windows based environments
- Knowledge of any databases (e.g. SQL, MySql, Oracle, etc)
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (e.g. git, svn)
- Candid, transparent and effective communication to empower, ensure alignment and enable
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 6+ years of hands on development experience with at least one of the languages (Java or .Net)
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce technologies
- Knowledge and experience with Agile best practices
- Salesforce certifications
Consultants with consulting background (ideally big five or the next tier consulting firms) experience is preferable.
- Group health plan (medical, dental, vision)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Standard paid holidays
- 401k with safe harbor contribution
- Training, education, and certification reimbursement
- Free snacks and coffee
- Ping Pong, video games, etc.
- Audible subscription
- Two paid volunteer days per year
- Recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Phoenix Business Journal in 2017 and 2018