About the role:
Manage, train, plan, direct and control of all operations resources to ensure timely and efficient management of pickups and deliveries of orders
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage assigned couriers and their performance.
- Receive courier performance report from Supervisor and take corrective actions for couriers with non-satisfactory performance.
- Report back to supervisor for couriers with low performance and the reasons and suggest corrective actions to be taken.
- Couriers’ personal hygiene inspection and uniforms check.
- Couriers Vehicle inspection.
- Ensure vehicles maintenance is done as per schedule.
- Ensure the fuel assigned to couriers is enough and not been misused.
- Ensure that if there are any accidents then courier should attain all reports from Najm/Maroor.
- Ensure to arrange replacement vehicles for couriers in case of accidents and maintenance.
- Petty cash for couriers and receive invoices.
- Ensure that couriers have all the right tools with them to execute their job e.g. deliver bags, mobile phones, fuel etc.
- Report back any technical issues faced by couriers to supervisors on immediate basis.
- Report to supervisor about consistent non-performers.
- Previous experience with courier / express / parcel delivery company
- Comfortable with using MS Office and technology tools.
- Knowledge of courier operations process
- Verbal and written communication skills (Arabic and English)
- Comfortable with direct people management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
What's in it for you?
Fast career development based on performance Diversity and Equal Opportunities If this looks like your cup of coffee, we're looking forward to seeing your application!