About this Job:
People/HR Specialist primarily responsible for processing employees contracts, records, filing, payroll and maintaining the employee database. Will be responsible for administrative and clerical tasks to support an organization’s recruitment and hiring of employees. Also, assisting People managers with organizational development, employee records management, payroll processing and employee relations. Note: This is a hiring for one of Mrsool subsidiaries.
- Administer employee life cycle- hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations
- Responsible for onboarding and off-boarding; Schedule and oversee all New-hire Orientation
- Responsible for processing termination paper work and conducting exit interviews
- Provide general benefits information to employees
- Provide administrative support and assist with special HR projects
- Assists in the processing of monthly payroll.
- Audit timekeeping system and payroll data.
- Keeps records of attendance including vacation, sick leave and leave of absence.
- Facilitate the effective resolution of day to day HR matters
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Gather information on hours worked for each employee
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc.
- Receive approval from upper management for payments when needed
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper
- Keep track of hour rates, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Min 3-5 years of proven experience, alternatively demonstration of well rounded knowledge and expertise in such a role.
- Knowledge in Labor & gov relations,
- Fluent Arabic and English.
- Advanced expertise in spreadsheets and numerical calculations.