Mrsool is the new experience app enabling 11 transactions between users and couriers, one of the largest delivery platforms in the region. Mrsool's unique on-demand experience earned it the highest user ratings amongst all the other large delivery platforms both in Apple's App Store and Google's Play store. In 2018, Mrsool reported GMV exceeding 1 billion SR and more than 7 million registered users. Mrsool provides a true order anything from anywhere experience by connecting people.
What does "MRSOOL" mean?
MRSOOL comes from the Arabic root 'Rasl' which means “to send”, variations of the word from the root could mean “messenger”, “delegate,” or “envoy.” As the name implies, you are delegating someone on your behalf to do something for you, purchase and deliver dinner 🍲, buy medicine from the pharmacy ⚕, or even fetch your spare keys 🔑 on the unfortunate event of locking yourself out of your car 🚗!
About the role:
Provide professional customer care service and work directly with Customer Care Management to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ensure team collaboration as needed to accomplish excellent customer care.
- Collecting customer comments such as recurring problems, system errors to report it to the team leads.
- Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer needs to set up better services.
- Follow Mrsool’s Quality Assurance procedures, guidelines, and policies.
Diploma \ Bachelor’s degree.
Years of Experience
0 to 1 year of experience in Customer service related jobs.
- In-Office 24/7 shift to ensure to have all-time service levels.
- 6 working days, 8 hours a day
Job Specification & Skills
- Basic English language skills is required
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Positive Attitude.
- Computer skills Microsoft Office skills.
- Attention to detail.
What do we offer?
- Competitive package 💵
- VIP insurance 👑
- Monthly free coupons 🆓
- Eids' gifts 🎁
- Marriage financial present 💍
- Baby gift
What’s in it for you?
- After training contract amendment
- Talent exceptional increment
- Fast career development
- Diversity and Equal Opportunities
Our Life @ MRSOOL:
The environment is an open space 🌌, flexible & fun, around the clock, around the region. We are more than great team we respect and ensure equal opportunities, regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, origin, age, gender , disability and other legally protected characteristics.