About the Role:
Handle stores throughout communication channels and resolving Partner's issues on time. Make an analysis of training-related surveys and take appropriate actions. taking care of partner's performance on a daily to monthly basis.
- Coordinate with Sales, Catalog, and Account Management teams and carry out the partner onboarding process.
- Work on regularly updating sheets and data for better record-keeping.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency
- Ensure that top-quality work is produced and completed in the given timelines while setting the right priorities for the onboarding queues.
- Communication and collaboration with Account Management and Partner
- Ops team members regarding Partner Portal and ticketing.
- Account Management of partners and resolving their issues raised through different communication channels.
- Carry out Quality checks and audits for training and the merchant performance.
- Own and manage the Partner Communications content and calendar.
Bachelor's degree is preferred
Years of Experience:
- 1 Previous experience on similar job is required
Job Specification & Skills:
- High efficiency and advanced skills in Microsoft Office Tools - Excel,PowerPoint
- Fluent in Arabic and English - spoken & written
- Strong analytical skills by using Excel.
Business Language Skills:
- English and Arabic language skills