About the role:
The Quality Process Specialist role will be responsible for ensuring that process controls are in place meeting all corporate standards. And preventing the outflow of defects from the process.
- Identify need for process improvements/procedures required.
- Manage day by day quality control and quality inspection activities.
- Document conditions found and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Communicate results to Customer Experience Care & Excellence Head.
- Audits and suggest enhancements on existing process maps.
- Manage the processes change and participate in processes improvements.
- Assist in developing tools or templates to support successful delivery.
- Support in any related quality activities or roles
- Minimum of one year in business process or process mapping role.
- The candidate must have a proven track record for developing and executing process standards.
- The candidate should have an understanding of Quality Management concept.
- Bachelor in Quality Management or a related field is required.
- A process mapping certificate is a plus.
- A decent knowledge in Visio or related process mapping platforms.
- Outstanding teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic & English.