About the role:
The content lead is responsible of leading, supporting, and modifying data entry & content management responsibilities which are related to the new and existing partners based on requests submitted from the department of sales, partners, or imported data. The content management lead is also responsible to make sure that all app content are accurate and up to date.
What will you do:
- Ensure that app stores content: items, prices, working hours, photos,banners, details, etc are relevant, up to date and appealing based on the buyers trends.
- Develop content management strategies to effectively improve content and captivate targeted audience.
- Proofread and edit the content before publishing.
- Regular review, management and audit of all types of content.
- Coordinate required resources to improve and manage content such as professional photography, data tools, and content proofreading.
- Compile, sort, verify, and correct data to be entered.
- Coordinate with the marketing department and other stakeholders to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Proven specialized competence from previous experience in similar industries such as online shopping and delivery apps.
- Problem solving
- Excellent attention to details
- Understanding of content alignment with brand attributes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both Arabic & English.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in content creation & management or similar role.
- Communication and leadership skills.