About the Role?
Responsible to develop and implement social media marketing plan.
What will you do?
- Oversee day-to-day management of customer engagement campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Work with growth manager to create and implement social media strategies monthly
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Social media moderation team workforce and performance evaluation
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Front, Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Google drive applications
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once