About the role:
Workforce analysts ensure improvement in an organization’s workforce operations, leading to reduction in overheads and increase in customer satisfaction. Workforce analysts interpret, analyze, rate, and make recommendations to improve the workforce in order to reduce overheads and increase customer satisfaction and experience. Their job entails gathering and reviewing a lot of information related to staff performance and customer issues with the goal of determining ways to improve operations through effective staffing decisions and increase customer satisfaction.
- Analyze and optimize workforce operation.
- Prepare and manage staffing schedule to ensure that a sufficient amount of staff is available to perform all required tasks.
- Monitor attendance and schedule adherence.
- Provide periodic reports: real-time and historical reports containing performance data to support operations management.
- Gather and review a lot of information related to staff performance and customer issues with the goal of determining ways to improve our customer services through effective staffing decisions and to increase our customer satisfaction.
- Understand business needs by utilizing data and forecasting analysis, transactions Forecasting ( short terms- long terms ), and transactions
- Forecasting accuracy per interval Daily accuracy check, etc…).
- Develop and improve upon existing forecasting and capacity planning.
- BS degree in Mathematics, Business Studies, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant experience.
- Job Specification & Skills
- Analytical skills with previous experience working with standard business intelligence dashboards and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to create recommendations based on analytical research and evidence.
- Time management and prioritization to meet agreed deadlines.
- Skills in support tools with particular emphasis on the use of Excel (required)
- Certified COPC (required)
- Core Competency
- Customer Focused
- Excellence Focused
- Job-Related Competencies
- Proactive mindset with the ability to think critically.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong desire to be innovative and creative.
- Solid English skills (written and spoken)