About the role:
The legal Specialist is responsible for supporting & monitoring all legal matters within Mrsool. He\she will handle both internal and external legal concerns to ensure developing and maintaining control to preserve the interests of Mrsool.
What will you do?
A Legal Specialist is expected to support the legal function with any legal related tasks and requirements but mostly uphold to the following responsibilities:
- Study contracts, perform risk analysis, assess risk mitigation strategies and explain internally to various stakeholders.
- Advise on commercial matters, including contracts, corporate documents, etc.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such Operations, Sales, Finance and HR teams to review any legal documents/matters.
- Deal with external parties such as government i.e. Communications and Information Technology Commission CITC compliance requirements.
- Assist with other legal duties as required.
- Must be a Saudi National.
- Bachelor's degree in law. Master degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in legal practices.
- Fluency in both Arabic and English (speaking, reading, and writing) is critical and candidates that do not meet this criterion will not be considered.
- Ability to review and summarize legal documents & to research legal issues.
- Demonstrated interest in IT laws & Regulations & the willingness to obtain knowledge in the legal matters of the Tech industry