About the role:
Responsible for the whole courier lifetime with MRSOOL, from supply process through all channels till performance and success rate.
What will you do?
- Validate all documents process on the application during courier's submission.
- Check & Review all orders for couriers to maintain a smooth bonus application.
- Responsible to coach, train, document all the training process for the couriers.
- Monitor the activity level of couriers through incentives by designing different schemes on regular basis to make sure that we are maintaining healthy supply during the time of need and measuring the impact and growth achieved through those schemes.
- Coordinate with finance department and the bank to ensure that couriers receive right amount of incentives.
- Build up activities and engagements to understand courier behavior and how our brand is perceived.
- Monitor the quality standards of MRSOOL and ensuring that all tickets are closed efficiently and effectively.
- Hire new suppliers/ambassadors, track suppliers' performance and react upon it, couriers Hijacking, deal with social media leads.
- Assess suppliers/ambassador incentive scheme, propose a new incentive scheme when needed, propose rewarding program for suppliers when needed.
- Prepare couriers' payment sheet twice a week and sent to Finance team, settle couriers' accounts who pay their due payments, troubleshooting couriers’ payments through their CIB wallet.
- Analyze couriers' performance, set plans to raise courier’s performance, track daily supply figures.
- Analyze couriers' churn rate and set plans to reduce it.
- Maintain all related tasks assigned by direct manager.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any related discipline.
- Target driven and have good numerical and analytical skills with an excellent eye for detail working with qualitative and quantitative data.
- Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user.
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines. Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
Language: Very Good English.
Minimum Experience: 1-3 years of experience in delivery industries.