About the role:
Courier Acquisition lead will be working closely with the Head of logistics to manage the day-to-day performance and deliveries. Managing a team and working with the team members to give guidance, coaching and to drive results. Contracting with qualified couriers.
- Developing and executing on short- and long-term strategies to improve performance of the delivery across the network, taking both practical and analytic approaches to solving problem.
- Managing P&L lines including rider costs, working with the Head of logistics & Finance to report results to the management.
- Responsible for optimizing processes, maximizing driver utilization, minimizing order times, and ultimately positively impacting the overall customer experience.
- Responsible for contracting with qualified couriers.
- Define “success” and suggest corresponding KPIs and incentive structure.
- Continuously Identifying opportunities for improvement. Identifying, prioritizing, managing, and executing projects to a deadline to improve operational performance in line with business priorities. Also,driving internal process mapping and efficiencies.
- Analyze and track KPIs to enhance customer and rider experience.
- Analyze the cancelation and compensation to create fraud engine.
- Direct communication with IT/product teams to apply the developments on the rider APP to enhance the rider experience.
- Set clear SOPs for all processes in logistics department.
- 612 years of experience in supply chain and logistic.
- Highly proficient in data analysis, experience with SQL and data visualization applications.·
- Excel proficiency.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Workload management.
- Creative and thinking outside the box.