About the Role?
Responsible for maintaining relationships and working towards driving high customer satisfaction for new and existing clients.
What will you do?
- Coordinate with Account Managers in managing account activities and processes.
- Analyze and manage account renewal process.
- Analyze and resolve client queries in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain positive working relationship with clients for business growth.
- Develop and maintain client reports.
- Review reports for accuracy and integrity.
- Manage endorsement requests and change requests from customers.
- Develop account management plan to meet business objectives.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure client deliverables are in accordance with company standards.
- Execute and manage assigned work within allotted timeline and budget.
- Organize account meetings and provide agendas and meeting notes.
- Maintain and build strong relationships with key accounts.
- Handle day-to-day activities for assigned Mrsool clients and possible partnerships.
- Obtain promotions on selected items from existing partners.
- Execute tasks based on Mrsool strategic direction.
- Understand the business objectives, processes, and support the needs of clients and prospects.
- Coordinate with the internal teams (Partnerships and vendor support) on delivering the client’s expectations.
- Preparation of sales forecast and market research reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
Required personal Qualities
- Well organized and presentable.
- Problem-solving and effective actions initiator.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Key attention to details and prioritizing.
- Very good command in English.
- 1-3 years of experience in account management.
- Client management experience.
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer and client needs.