About the role:
The Account Manager's responsibilities include maintaining a thorough knowledge of our business and offerings, participating in developing and implementing strategic plans to grow accounts, managing and strengthening client relationships, identifying new business opportunities, and connecting with key business executives.
- Participating in developing and implementing strategic plans to manage and grow accounts.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new business opportunities within your portfolio.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and processes.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Generate daily reports for partners, and analyze the sales to identify areas of improvement and the opportunities that could be used to increase the sale
- Getting Offers from partners and coordinate with Marketing team for support
- Selling in-app marketing slots ( Banner - Top Listing )
- To be updated with market updates & challenges
- collaborate with sales team to keep them posted of any opportunity from the brand owner
- helps answer the partner's questions, solve their problems, and develop a long-term strategic partnership with the clients that extends beyond the original sale
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Experience managing large account portfolios.
- Strong customer service and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills, and the ability to build reports and collaborate with others within Mrsool and externally.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client class and needs
- Team Management Skills
- Highly organized and solution-oriented.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field is required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field is preferred
- 4-6 years experience in account management, customer retention of competitive clients portfolio
- Relevant industry experience not necessary in the apps