About the Role?
Responsible for driving success at one or multiple MRSOOL Delivery. Leads a team to ensure the diverse set of partners in MRSOOL’s final mile delights tens of thousands of customers every day. Provides leadership for the Delivery management team. Responsible for setting high standards and goals for the Delivery on Road performance and ensuring that these are achieved. Identify ways to improve our operations: Operations Managers actively engage with site and management to implement improvements on behalf of drivers and customers.
What you will be doing?
- Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of all business, technical, and fiscal functions of the delivery on-road operations.
- Define new processes to drive step change reductions in both fixed and variable costs of on-road delivery operations. Couriers proposed changes in the real environment and could work in a start-up type environment, dealing with ambiguity on a regular basis.
- Partner with senior business leaders across departments to analyze our existing processes and identify opportunities to improve and optimize current operations.
- Lead process-improvement efforts and manage the implementation of both business processes and technical solutions.
- Build, supervise, lead, and develop a diverse team of delivery experience specialists, supply lead, courier loyalty, courier performance and courier support.
- Create and sustain a safe, high-quality, and professional environment in an expanding business.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Raise the safety, quality, productivity, and capacity performance on road via regular barrier-breaking deep dives and even metric creation. This could include courier and subordinates program development. It also means ensuring training is completed and proper standard work is followed.
- Champion excellent driver and customer experience while continuously improving MRSOOL last mile on road performance. Be a subject matter expert for all Delivery Associates and Delivery Service Partners process areas. Manage Driver and DXP relationships, measure and evaluate those partnerships on a regular basis (Ex. - regular meetings with DXPs to resolve their barriers and to develop and ensure adherence to action plans that meet business objectives).
- Work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Perform related duties as required to support the mission and function of the department.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any related discipline.
Required personal qualities:
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Reporting skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is a must.
- Very Good English.
- Solid experience and understanding of delivery & logistics business.
- 7 Years of previous experience.