About the Role?
Responsible for establishing and building business relationships with new clients to sustain and achieve Mrsool’s growth goals.
What will you do?
- Acquire new customers by reaching out to leads.
- Research customer’s individual or business purchase needs
- Maintain documentation of customer contact and account updates, and historical records on area and customer sales.
- Initiates, manages, and follows-up on negotiations and deal closure activities performed with the potential alliances for new businesses, as well as structuring the deal accordingly as the Company goals of revenue and profit.
- Initiate the development of new services and partnerships to increase the Company market share, as well as increase its diversity.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage key customer relations by acting as a liaison between the Company and its key customers, whether current or perspectives.
- Assist the Commercial Manager in strategic decision making.
- Prepares periodic reports with respect to the Business Development activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct Manager.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in any related discipline.
Required personal qualities: Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Very Good English.
Minimum Experience: 3-4 years of experience in Business Development, with a good understanding in the delivery industry.