About the Role?
- Responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of a brand or the products and services that a company sells. Also, responsible to raise brand awareness through the creation of appropriate marketing campaigns.
What will you do?
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments to support our overall strategic marketing plan
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention & growth.
- Interviews, hires, and trains marketing staff members build the marketing team.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Conduct market researches, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field
Required personal qualities
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Arabic
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Team player and result-driven
- Analytical and goal-oriented
- Demonstrable experience with Marketing techniques and trends
- High mobility and flexibility
- Experience building complex marketing strategies and reporting on the results.
- Experience in digital and direct response marketing
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing digital campaigns