About the role
Head of B2B Sales and Account Management role is to build successful partnerships with businesses and ensure the successes of partners on Mrsool standards and metrics. The partnership head is also expected to oversee revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative by leveraging partnership synergies. She/He will be responsible for maximizing our partnership team potential, crafting partnership development and operation plans and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- Achieve growth GMV targets by successfully managing the b2bfunctions.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s partnerships base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Objectives and KPI setting, coaching and performance monitoring of partnerships country managers
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting partnerships by understanding their needs, and upselling with timely relevant proposals
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel, motivate and establish discipline
- Analyze process workflow and implement changes as needed
- Monitor performance and control quality
- Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are always met
- Present partnerships, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging categories, markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Experiment & launch new categories as the product evolves.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Proven experience in managing B2B sales and account mgt in relevant business.
- High ability to manage partnerships in several contexts.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management and communication skills
- High strategic planning skills