Mrsool is the new experience app enabling 1-1 transactions between users and couriers, one of the largest delivery platforms in the region. Mrsool's unique on-demand experience earned it the highest user ratings amongst all the other large delivery platforms both in Apple's App Store and Google's Play store. In 2018, Mrsool reported GMV exceeding 1 billion SR and more than 6 million registered users. Mrsool provides a true order anything from anywhere experience, only possible by our vast fleet of registered on-demand couriers anything from anywhere with a massive fleet of designated couriers.
About the role
Similar to our platform engaging experience, our goal is to create immersive learning experiences and activities for our colleagues that lead to achieving engagement & performance. Learning specialists help plan, conduct, and administer programs that instill dynamic knowledge sharing, learning & growth among leaderships and employees to improve skills and knowledge.
In this role, you will be covering engagement activities, events, onboarding, and employee experience including the learning experience.
Your moto should be, "happy people and impressive performance!"
Our perfect candidate must be obsessed with L&D science and theories. He/She will be expected to create a sustainable competitive learning culture for the employees to foster career advancement through analyzing gaps and implementing L&D activities such as organizing L&D workshops, cascading communications, consolidating training needs, providing support, consolidating feedback and help employees create long-term career plans within the organization.
Our L&D strategy intends to build a competitive environment workplace, where we provide counseling, advice, resources, learning, and opportunities based on current and future needs, and it is the responsibility of the employee to take charge of his/her learning and career.
What will you do
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and People departments
- Evaluate individual, organizational and leadership development needs
- Liaison with managers and interview employees at all levels to identify and assess gaps
- Work closely with various leaders across the organization to have a full understanding of their skill-based requirements
- Create and execute learning immersive learning experience and programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are.
- Conducts, coordinates and supervises all kinds of internal technical training and courses for all Department Heads.
- Analyzes outputs from the Performance Management process to ensure learning and development solutions are put into place in line with QM's overall business strategy.
- Build relationships with 3rd coaches and subject matter experts
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathing.
- Determines the roadmap of career planning and develops appropriate tools to support this plan. Identifies mission-critical roles and key career paths and designs and implements effective leadership development programs within the company
- Deliver and oversee the training of individuals or groups of employees
- ensure employees receive statutory required training
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
- Assess training and leadership development needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors
- Assess the needs of an organization and then develop custom training programs that take place in classrooms or training facilities.
- Design and create training manuals, online learning modules, and course materials
- Review training materials from a variety of sources and choose appropriate materials
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Assist in the evaluation of training programs
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment
- Organize or deliver training sessions using lectures, group discussions, team exercises, hands-on examples, and other formats. Training can also be in the form of a video, self-guided instructional manual, or online application. Training may be collaborative, which allows employees to connect informally with experts, mentors, and colleagues, often through the use of technology.
- Monitor instructors, guide employees through media-based programs, or facilitate informal or collaborative learning programs.
- Analytical skills. Training and development specialists must evaluate learning programs, methods, and materials, and choose those that best fit each situation.
- Communication skills. Specialists need strong interpersonal skills because delivering training programs requires collaboration with instructors, trainees, and subject-matter experts. They accomplish much of their work through teams. Specialists must communicate information clearly and facilitate learning by diverse audiences.
- Creativity. Specialists should be creative when developing learning materials. They may need to think of and implement new approaches, such as new technology, when evaluating existing training methods.
- Instructional skills*.*** Training and development specialists often deliver training programs to employees. They use a variety of teaching techniques and sometimes must adapt their methods to meet the needs of particular groups.
- Must be proficient in English Language Spoken and Written
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent Communication and people skills
- Bachelor's degree or higher in business administration or related fields
- The CIPD certificate are preferred
- 2 - 3 years Minimum experience in engagement, event management or L&D