What you'll be doing:
- Planning for video shoots with your department and others
- We are IRL content which means you will be following talent, contestants, sets, etc as the video progresses often in a fast paced environment
- Working on more than just operating a camera, ideally know how to assist with lights, cables, & wrap
- Shooting stable handheld footage on anything from a DSLR to operating GoPros
- Following instructions of the team lead and DP - this is HUGE and cannot be understated.
What makes you a fit:
- Team player who is willing to get dirty, run and jump to get the best shot
- Ability to shoot stable handheld footage
- Familiar with DSLR camera operation - preferably canon
- Understanding of general camera operations, settings, and menus
- Someone who is confident in their work and around talent - you can't be shy here.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs
- Willing to travel