About the Role
Creatives single handedly have one of the hardest jobs at our company because they are responsible for developing ideas that have never been done before. They command excellence both on and off screen by not only leading the creative team, but by partnering with the Lead Producer to build up the video from concept through post production.
Our ideal candidate for this role will understand the duality of their job responsibilities. This creative role must translate the creative team’s written video outlines into simplified content that utilizes retention analytics. They are the conduit for all things creative, and as such this person must be dialed into not only our frequencies but other current trends and viral content.
If the candidate wants to exceed our expectations they will propel themselves into an exemplary leader by constantly pursuing knowledge and working endlessly to create the best video content in the world. They will push people out of their comfort zones, to motivate them, and keep them on track. It is said that a brand is only as strong as its leaders, are you ready for the challenge?
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop the framework for an original, high-performing viral video
- Collaborate with the Lead Producer on execution of an idea
- Lead writing sessions for unique ideas and situations
- Pitch concepts and general video flow to the Head of Creative
- Research trends and tactics for retention against YouTube algorithm
- Manage the writing team for day to day progress
What makes you a fit:
- 3-5 years experience as a director, creative, or content creator in high-performing digital content
- Experience developing content from ground up - ideation to the final cut
- Leadership skills of supervising a creative team
- Strong command of all things social and viral
- Very strong communication skills
- Leading by example and proper delegation
- Knowledge of influencer/creator marketing and branding
- Previous experience in high-performing YouTube content
A Place to Call Home
We are based in Greenville, North Carolina, widely recognized as the cultural, educational, economic, and medical hub of Eastern North Carolina. Greenville is a university-medical community, home to East Carolina University and Vidant Medical Center, as well as a vibrant Uptown Greenville District with a diverse art, music, and food scene featuring an increasing number of unique, locally-owned businesses and restaurants.
Our excellent affordability, geographic location, and natural resources, combined with cultural, economic, educational, and medical amenities make Greenville-Pitt County a preferred community to call home.
The Perks, Why Work On the MrBeast Team
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Vision and company-paid Life Insurance
- Company contributions to employee Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401k Plan with Safe Harbor company-matching
- Flexible vacation policy and paid company holidays
- Company-provided technology package
- Relocation for those coming in from outside the area including travel and company-provided housing for the first 90 days