**Although we love the hustle, please do not reach out directly to any of the recruiters or other team members directly for this role!
This role is Fully Remote and will be in our MrBeast Gaming department
We are the largest YouTube brand in the world!
😎225 Million subscribers
😲25 Billion views
🤑$10,000,000 donated to charity
Work you'll do:
We are looking for a BackEnd Engineer with experience creating and managing frameworks to help build CI/CD/CT pipelines to enable application deployments. A DevOps/backend engineer is someone who can develop significant features of the framework from ideation through production rollout. The role involves hands-on development, testing, and fielding questions from stakeholders from both technical and non-technical leaders and users. You should have a deep understanding of systems, Network Protocols, modern scripting, and enterprise-level languages, as well as open-source tools that can and should be leveraged to solve problems. In this role, you will work on products that involve an understanding of HTTP, API's, GitHub, CI/CD Linux admin (Debian), java, PostgreSQL, SQL, Dock and/or Docker Swarm, repmgr, et cetera. Prior experience in scripting using Go, Python, or Shell Scripts., administering Java and web workloads in cloud environments. This includes creating solutions to automate workload deployments and easing developer/tester experiences, and introducing new-to-us concepts such as chaos engineering and others is highly desirable. As part of a team, you will heavily contribute towards modernization efforts to architect and design platforms/apps.
- Writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code
- Contributing to the existing framework built on Java and Python
- Integrating PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Docker Swarm, & nginx
- Debugging and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Implementing security measures to protect the applications from attacks
- Optimizing the performance and scalability of the applications
- Participating in code reviews and providing constructive feedback to improve the quality of the codebase
- Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices in backend development
- Four Plus over all IT Experiences in hands on roles
- Three Plus years in DevOps
- Two Plus experience with Groovy, Python or Ruby
- Two Plus years of experience with Docker, ECS, or Swarm
- BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business / Management Information Systems or related field
- Typically, minimum of eight years - Professional Experience in Coding, Designing, Developing and Analyzing Data